31yrs Old Horrible Results - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I saw Dr. John Pinella at South Florida Center for...

I saw Dr. John Pinella at South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery for a bbl and I hate my results. My recovery was not bad. I was more sore than anything. I didn't sit for 1mth and after I used bloppy pillow. I wore my garment faithfully for 5mths. He did not give any volume/ projection or fill in hips at all so I have dents on my sides. I know I didn't have anything but damn... He focused too much on trying to give me a self so now I look square with a lot of fat on top. My lipo area was ok but after swelling went down I am uneven. I wait it out for 9mths see if there was going to be any changes and I still look the same. I now found a big hard ball of fat on my butt, so if my boyfriend run his hand over it he can feel it. I contacted the office to consult for a revision and he denied me. I feel like I partially wasted $4000 because I didn't get what I was looking for. I'm so disappointed. Lastly after u saw the doctor the next day after surgery at my post op visit, no one from the office bothered to call to check on me or anything.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

He was nice, but nice doesn't mean you will get the results you want!