Upper Lid Bleph - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have known Dr. Dreszer personally for several...

I have known Dr. Dreszer personally for several years through our community.
Feeling comfortable with him was a natural because his kind, caring, genuine personality was ever present.
I came to see him professionally at a point in my life when I needed a lift, both physically and emotionally.
From the moment I walked into his office and was greeted by the warm staff and comforting environment, I felt at ease and, despite some reluctance, knew I was making the right decision.
Dr. Dreszer performed an amazing upper eye lift that gave me a renewed sense of self confidence, and helped me see the world much brighter.
His surgical skills are second to none.
His office staff eased my nerves and made the entire procedure, which was performed in his office surgical suite, beyond comfortable. His office manager Amber made sure everything was perfect.
I have received so many compliments on my new look, some days it's overwhelming!!
I would never hesitate to recommend Dr.Dreszer as one of the finest physicians I have ever known!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon