30 Year Old (5'8'' 140 Lbs), No Kids, Got Fit and Lost Boobs ;( - Fort Collins, CO

I'm almost one week out from undergoing placement...

I'm almost one week out from undergoing placement of 320cc under the muscle, inframammary incision, Mentor gel implants (this was the biggest my surgeon said would fit my frame, I do have a small ribcage). I'm pleased with how easy my recovery was (no pain greater than 2/10, only used half of my pain meds). I'm concerned that my new boobs are smaller and a little farther apart than I wanted, but I hear this is normal and they will settle (fingers crossed).

Back to work

Went back to work yesterday full time...I'm a Home Health PT so not a desk job. Went much better than I thought it would, no breast pain, just a little tightness between my shoulder blades at the end of the day that went away in a few hours.

Bras!

Decided to try on old bras this morning, 8 days post op....before the cups gapped and completely covered everything I had, but now I fill them out and have cleavage! Soooo pretty, can't wait until I'm cleared to start wearing them day to day ;)

Before pics

Totally forgot the before pics...I was a small 32B, maybe on a good day...lost a lot of fullness when I started working out heavily :(

A few strange sensations

12 days out now...over that time I've had some funny sensations occur: "popping" air bubbles on my sternum, which I've read is normal and a result of air being trapped during the surgery. I can feel a little bit of the implant on the outer edge of my left breast, but also read that's normal in slender patients. My breasts feel sore/numb to the touch, but no pain still. Nipples now reacting to the cold whereas the did not harden that first week. Immediate morning soreness when sitting up that I dissipates in about a minute..... This forum has been great for me to read and realize it's all normal and not freak out! :)

19 days out and in love!

Almost to the 3 week mark and every day I swear my new girls look better and more natural! Still no pain, and everything has gotten easier around the house and for work, but still taking it easy ;)

Incision progress

Tiny little scabbing left at day 24, but they are smooth and just a little red/pink. I love that they aren't very long, maybe an inch and a half...no pain still. My PS said to not do anything to the incisions and just let them heal naturally. So far so good I think

6 weeks and Two days post

So I'm back to working out and walking my dogs...didn't lose as much muscle "tone" as I thought, but do feel weaker. I've already had to return bras, because I'm measuring larger at now a 34DD not 32DD (I didn't gain any weight per se, so thinking it's the infamous "drop and fluff"). Still having a little booby greed, but glad they aren't much larger in my scrub tops and workout gear...attached some updated pics

6.5 weeks bare breast update

Visually hard to tell changes, but in bras I see a difference..scars getting little darker, but pretty smooth and no pain or itching etc...life is pretty much back to normal and I forget I had the surgery ;)

9.5 week update

They are officially a part of me! As in no weird sensations, no numbness, feeling soft and natural. My left continues to be a little higher and tighter but I'm probably the only person who would notice... just hoping when all is said and done they are close in appearance. Still having a little booby greed due to lack of center cleavage :( but overall happy with them...
Fort Collins Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Duncan was very professional and confident. I could tell she wanted me to have a beautiful and classy result. Her staff was all very nice and courteous and made me feel very comfortable while in the office. Small mishaps with their scheduling texting system, but not a big deal. I would definitely recommend them.