30 Yrs. Old, Mommy of Two, Ready to Get Myself Back! - Fort Collins, CO

I couldn't be happier with the results from my BA...

I couldn't be happier with the results from my BA and RF lift. After having children I felt like I still could get my body back into shape but my breasts, well they just hung. Lifeless. I was so happy to get the column and lift back, plus a little more then I had before. I'm so excited with the results!
Fort Collins Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Duncan is a wonderful plastic surgeon. I was a bit hesitant on the procedure itself until I met her. She's very confident in what she does and made me feel like she could make my breasts look youthful again. I was so happy to have a Dr. that strives to go with the natural look. I in no way wanted anyone to know I had fake boobs. She made me feel beautiful again and I feel like I look completely natural. She's very direct which I appreciated. She's one of the only surgeons that performs the rf lift. It left me with no scars and a great result. I can't thank her and her staff enough for everything they've done for me!