40, 5'9" 155 Ready for my Mommy Makeover, 36A 340 - 360 Mentor Silicone Smooth Round. Fort Collins, CO

I am so excited that I am finally getting a much...

I am so excited that I am finally getting a much needed Mommy Makeover! I am 40 years old, 5'9", and weigh 155. I have always wanted a BA. However, my beautiful kiddos left me with a 9.5cm diastasis! I guess you really can't go from weighing 115 prior to kids to 185 in 9 Months and comeback from that. So here I am preparing for a complete overhaul. My surgery is June 28th. Wish me luck! I'm scared!

Getting Nervous!!

My surgery is in 3 days!! I'm starting to get nervous. Last night I cried myself to sleep. I feel some guilt because of my kids. I think things like, what if my kids are left without a Mom because of an elective surgery? I know it's terrible but these are the things I occasionally think about. Having said that, I'm excited too! I have been waiting for the abdominal muscle repair for 9 years!! And the breast augmentation since puberty!

2 more sleeps until surgery day!!!
Fort Collins Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Duncan after meeting with 2 other PS. I felt very comfortable and loved her confidence. I felt that she was the best fit for me.