27 Yr Old Mom of 3, 36H to C/D? Fort Bragg, NC

After 3 kids and large breasts since I hit...

After 3 kids and large breasts since I hit puberty, I was done. 36H breasts on a 5'1 small frame just wasn't fun. I have large indentations stuck in my shoulders, chronic back pain, weight gain due to inactivity from pain and worst of all, a horrible sense of self worth. I felt like a freak show every time I walked out my front door.
A week after surgery and I was able to go to my first social function and enjoy myself. The road to recovery is a long and annoying one but it's worth every bit of it.

two weeks!

The tape is still slowly coming off so I am super itchy. Pain is barely there, even without any medication. I am feeling great and excited that the swelling is going down and they are starting to "even up."
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

I could sit here for hours and never be able to full thank or express my appreciation for Dr. Ortiz. From start to finish he was amazing. To the point, kind, understanding and didn't dance around the issues. He gave me the confidence I needed to meet my pre-op weight goal. He was honest about the risks of the procedure but not once did I feel afraid.