Average for Tetracycline Stains and Poor Customer Service. Fort Atkinson, WI

I have had stains on my teeth since a young child...

I have had stains on my teeth since a young child due to Tetracycline medication given to me for illnesses. The procedure did lighten my teeth a small amount, but not enough to justify the cost. The procedure itself was a little painful at times, but I did endure it. The pain is from the sensitivity that the solution causes on the teeth. Also, if you cannot handle sitting in the dentists chair for over an hour, then this might not be right for you. I am giving this a lower review as I am very unhappy with Philips customer service. There was a rebate on line for $50 from Philips, but I did not get the UPC code from my dentist from the box. When I contacted customer service about this, they initially said that there was not a rebate. They said they would send me a $50 coupon to use for any Philips product. Since I never received the coupon, I contacted them again and they said they emailed the coupon to me. I never received the email, so they sent me a link for the rebate (which they originally said did not exist). When I pointed this out, they sent me a link for 15% off of a Philips product and said that there is not a $50 coupon available and that they are, "sorry for the confusion". I contacted Susan Kramer, Consumer Care Specialist at Philips about this, and she said that without the UPC symbol, I cannot get the $50 rebate even though I have a receipt for the procedure. She sent me a link for a $20 rebate to be used with the 15% on line purchase that customer service had given to me. The catch is that the rebate is for purchases made at my dentist's office and only for three different Sonicare toothbrushes, which start at over $150 each. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use the 15% online coupon, then use the $20 rebate at my dentist's office for a toothbrush that is way too expensive. Oh well, they have lost a lot of my business because of this bad experience. I recently purchased a fairly expensive electric shaver and I decided not to get a Philips brand because of this poor customer service, plus their brand was not rated as well as other brands.
Dr. Eby

I used to like this doctor, but lately it is like being herded like cattle. Everyone is rushed to get you in and out. Also, I contacted them numerous times about the UPC symbol on the box and every time I contacted them, they said they will get back with me, but never did. Needless to say, I am finding a different dentist.