49 Year Old Suffered from Diastasis Recti

I am impressed with my overall experience at Dr....

I am impressed with my overall experience at Dr. Kraft’s office. My first contact with Marliese and Jackie set the tone for a profound professional and supportive relationship and I simply cannot overstate how helpful and kind they both were and how efficiently and timely they were in getting back to me at every stage. To have administration like this is certainly an invaluable asset to every medical office. Due to my initial hesitation with surgery, back and forth, they were consistently patient and understanding and displayed great empathy. The first point of contact in such a dynamic way is always vital for any medical office. My appointments ran on time and every effort was made to minimize waiting time especially after surgery. Dr. Kraft is experienced and knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the pre and post op appointments. He always deeply considered my questions before providing concise responses ‘telling it like it is,’ with absolutely no sugar coating the facts, which is exactly what I wanted. Dr. Kraft and his team gave me all the information required to make my own decisions and there was never any pressure. He is not only a great surgeon with blessed hands but a wonderful human being and gentleman at heart and I would humbly recommend Dr. Kraft to anyone who wants to be provided with nothing but the best possible patient care.
New York Plastic Surgeon