Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty" Choosing the Right Doctor"

HI well I've been doing research for months and I...

HI well I've been doing research for months and I still can't make my decision I have email couple of offices I have come to my list
Roy David in San diego
Dr Dr. Robert A. Hardesty in Riverside
Dr. smili in Upland
Dr. Michael elam In orange county
I currently live in Fontana
I would like to know if anyone has an experince with any of them and how did it go.. Do they charge for consultation and do they have done rhinoplasty with my kind of nose... and how much do they charge???

Any information I would really appreciate it . or pics thanks

I posted a pics of my profile and how I look with my Nose. My nose has bother me for yrs and I need a dr that is gonna be able to work on my kind of nose..

I think if I do my nose my face is gonna look much prettier !!

I had the consultations I needed ..

well I met with Dr. Hardesty and Dr. Elam this two are that I loved.. they both have about the same experience around 30 yrs and they both seem super good .. I'm really confuse and I don't know who to pick but the only difference is the price one is about 1500 dollars more than the other but besides that they both are great I guess I will make my decision this friday when my husband comes home.. I hope I make the best decision..

I have surgery schedule for August 6 with Dr. Elam

A bit nervous but patiently waiting.. I decided to do my Surgery with dr. Elam

first day of surgery

Dr elam was so sweet and told me my nose was gonna be a challange and told me that I was in good hands

Before Surgery

friday august 9

I will be going in again for a follow up and on tuesday I will have my cast taken off

ME before surgery

I don't think I'm an ugly person but my nose has always been too big for my face. I have posted some pictures of me before surgery and I can't wait for me to recover and post my new nose pictures

cast is off

well today dr. elam removed my cast and I knew my nose still look big and swollen so when I saw myself in the mirror I was ready for it... my nose is super swollen and big right now but like dr. elam said is still needs to heal I know patience is a virtue so I trust and hope that my nose gets smaller my front view I tototally see the nose smaller but the profile view is still looks big... cant wait to see my results... is only been a week so I know is too soon to see results.

6 Months After

Hi ladies here is a little update well is been six months since my surgery and Yes My nose does look thinner but from the side view Is still big :( sometimes I feel like my dream of having a beautiful nose is never gonna come true. I plan to call Dr. Elam office when the 12 months gets closer so he could look at my results I haven't heard or been to his office after I took out my cast.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon