Deviated Septum,Dorsal Bump,snoring,collapsed Nostrals Trouble Breathing - Folsom, CA

I was literally gasping for air at times,and had...

I was literally gasping for air at times,and had been suffering for years with poor breathing.I had went to an ENT,two G P's and Dr.Shahriar Mabourakh MD FACS for consult.I felt that my best outcome-functional as well as aesthetic was to go to a skilled plastic surgeon-Dr.Shahriar Mabourakh.I was very nervous,as my surgery was open, also about breathing through my mouth until stents were out,and nasia afterword.I experienced no nasia Dr.Shahriar Mabourakh and his team, anesthesiologist,nurse,and staff put me at ease.Surgery went perfect.I am now a little over two weeks post op.Cast came off yesterday : )A little swelling,but that is to be expected,I can already see what a beautiful open septoplasty Dr.Shahriar Mabourakh did.The best part of all is I can now breath!Thank you for a positive experience.

One month post op septoplasty

Getting better every day.Faint bruising under eyes,almost all gone.

Subcutaneous air at eye corners puff up and down as I breath

One full side of nose is not stable. Had orbital socket bleeding. Not doing well.

Lost vision in one eye for several hours

Clear liquid pouring out of my nose

Doc responds

I have subcutaneous air on both eyes and full sides of nose 7 wks after Septohinoplasty. Should I be worried?

Plastic surgeon assures me it will heal,as he said he consulted the best ents,but I feel I should have made progress by now after 7 weeks.What are the ramifications of this issue?As I have found little on the subject other than it is common with accident victims -yes he did brake my nose.
septorhinoplasty 2 months post-op
Doctor Answers (1)
CT Scan
January 6th, 2015
I don't like at all these symptoms, I'd recommend URGENTLY to carry out a CT Scan to clarify any accidental fracture of skull base or facial skeleton.

Asked Dr.Shahriar Mabourakh for diagnoses of condition of his septoplasty subcutaneous air

Reply was there is no diagnosis.I was dismissed. Very let down

Feeling much better

After talk and consultations I am doing well.Thank you Dr.Shahriar Mabourakh for a job well done!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon