Can Not Wait For My New Nose! - Folsom, CA

A little background... I was in a car accident as...

A little background... I was in a car accident as a teenager and broke my nose and it was severed at the columella on the steering wheel. I almost had my nose done 10 years ago when I was 24 and wish I would have but I could not justify the cost. Now I could not be more ready! I have a deviated septum, hanging columella, and small bump.

Worried about my hanging columella

I am worried if I fix this there will be too much space between my upper lip and nose! My fear is trading one thing I dislike for something else!

I want improvement but scared of too much change!

I want a softer looking more feminine tip, fix the droop but not upturned looking, straighten the septum and basically just refine it. But I am so afraid of it looking too small!!! Most of all I am scared of people noticing when I am still swollen. I have 2 weeks off work....hoping that is enough. My husband does not want me to do it but says he supports me because it's something I have wanted for a long time. He said he loves my nose which is so hard to hear when I have done nothing but hate it for so long. It's hard not to second guess yourself and wonder if it's all worth it....

I did it! 1 year later that is!

I am 8 days post op! My cast came off today and I was so anxious. That was the hardest part, the anxiety which I have never felt before. Was it the anesthesia or was it the claustrophobia of wearing the cast and splints for 8 days. This whole thing was not painful at all....but I felt like I was suffocating. I knew I had to breathe out of my mouth but I never felt like I was getting fresh air if that makes sense. Well, enough about the anxiety it is all gone now! Whooohooo! I can breathe, I can smell, I feel like a new person....Dr. Clutter is an impressive surgeon.The results far exceeded my expectations and my nose looks beautiful. When he handed me the mirror it was like an out of body experience. I felt speechless. I felt amazed that he could do what he did. When I went to the appointment I was so fixated on being able to breathe again I was almost not ready to absorb the visual result. He fixed my droopy tip! My nose is straighter and more refined. The cast removal was fast. The splint removal was faster, then he blew some stuff up my nose....it was just all overwhelming fast. I am just so glad I found Dr. Clutter on Real Self. His assistant Alisha was wonderful and helpful and never made me feel bad for emailing a bunch of questions. She was great. I am also grateful for all the reviewers. I followed Dr. Clutters reviews for 2 years before going for it. Some of the girls took their photos down which I can understand but I am just thankful for Real Self otherwise I would of never found Dr. Clutter. Talented surgeon!

Post op 8 days

1 more ...8 days post

Before photo

Post 9 days front view

2weeks post

3 weeks post

Swelling is up and down. If I don't sleep with a humidifier my nose feels tight in the morning. Breathing is much improved since my first 2 weeks. Saline rinses are a must!

3weeks side view

1 month review/ follow up appt

I am still very happy with my nose. I can't believe it has been a full month! Dr. Clutter said everything is looking great and I am definitely still swollen which is actually exciting to hear since I am already so happy and if it only gets better I will be over the moon!

Before photo

Another before photo that really shows the hanging columella. Thanks to the steering wheel:-)

1 month side view

My only regret is wishing I would of found Dr. Clutter sooner. I am now so happy I don't have to stress anymore and it's over and done. It is honestly the most free I have ever felt. I am sure many of you that hate your nose know what I mean:-)

Almost 7 weeks

I ate Chinese food the other day and my nose was so swollen. Big mistake. Its back down now thank goodness...
Folsom Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank You Real Self for connecting me with Dr. Clutter!