Love my Results - Folsom, CA

I got a tummy tuck last thursday. The original...

I got a tummy tuck last thursday. The original plan was to do the panni but my surgeon did the whole area minus the muscles. Best experience. The staff was incredible and made me feel so comfortable. They took off 25 lbs pulled down the muffin top pulled up the iss. Above my vagina. And left me with a flat tummy. I started this journey 5 years ago at 303 lbs. I started eating better and workingout bringing me down to 229. Then had to have gallbladder surgery. In the last 3 years since the gallbladder removal I have not been able to lose a lbs and have went back up to 258. I was still workingout with weight training to keep my legs arms and back tight but the abdomin just kept getting saggier. I got on this site a few days before my surgery and really felt more at ease and saw so many great results and wanted to share mine. So here is the surgery and the one day post opp

cant hold still

I am so happy with my results. I love trying clothes and just enjoy looking in the mirror and being happy. I cant keep still I just wanna be on the move. However I still have one drain in and I don't walk all that fast lol. I do pay for it the following day tho.. being exhausted.

2.5 week pix

Couldn't be more happy! Enjoying the scar massages to help with the knots!

scar is fading

The scar is fading nicely. The scar tissue around the internal suture is a bit sore. But still soo happy. Went back to work at 5 weeks.

year later

Wow. What a journey. .. little late but here is some one year photos. Still the best thing I ever did for myself! Scars are very minimal if not gone and I didnt even use the scar cream. Knots are 100% gone.

2015 update (little late)

I decided todo my back and sides and touch up my hips from my tummy tuck. Still a great experience and so happy with my surgeon. Small allergic reaction to the medicine. But sooooo very happy with results.

3rd surgery

So I decided to have a little revision done to my lower abdomen. The original scar from the tummy tuck was opened and another pound of skin removed and tightened. I also did a revision right over my spine from the previous years liposuction done on the bra line. Overall the pain was about the same and the recovery has been the same as before I am 3 days out right now feeling good only downside is I had an allergic reaction to the surgical tape. My surgeon and staff is amazing and got some other form of surgical dressing on it right away positive results and pictures coming soon.
chysta clark