Mini Tuck and Rynoplasty - Folsom, CA

I had been contemplating a tummy tuck and...

I had been contemplating a tummy tuck and Rynoplasty for so long...years...I work out 4-5 days a week and was not seeing the results on my tummy that I had been looking for. I also didn't like a bump I had on my nose..After 3 kids it's was nearly impossiblevery to get that firm stomach I had always strived for. I was referred to him by my sister in law. I went online to look at his reviews and was highly impressed that I did not see our end negative remark so I booked my consultation.
From the moment I met Dr. Mabourakh I knew he would be my plastic surgeron. His confident demeanor and patience with all my concerns and questions made me feel 100% confident he would do a great job. I asked him his opinio "What would you do to your stomach if you were me" his response was "You don't need a full tummy tuck, you wpuld be happy with a mini tuck. " Instead of trying to make more money with a full tuck he was honest ans caring about what I needed. I scheduled my surgery right after. Today is 2 weeks postop and I feel great! My scar looks better than I thought. Oh and he even made my belly button smaller, which he didn't have to but looks AMAZING!!! (That's was one of my biggest concerns). It's healing so well. My nose so far looks great too. Almost too perfect! I must have called a dozen time after my procedure with questions, and never once did Lydia or staff mke me feel like was bothering themost or asking stupid questions. From the staff to the procedure and recovery I'm extremely happy! I WILL go back to him if I ever decide to do anything more to myself. Thank you Dr. Mabourakh and staff for making the process a great expirence!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon