42, Two Kids, full lift, implant revision pocket closure. 405 Silicone - Folsom, CA

Hey Real Selfers! I am posting before pics today....

Hey Real Selfers! I am posting before pics today. I am two and a half weeks away from my surgery day. After looking at so many women's pics and reading their experiences I've decided to journal mine in hopes it might be of use to someone. I had my original implants 12 years ago. I have two kids and nursed for a total of 5 YEARS!!! The girls are thrashed and I am really excited to have perky breasts again. I had 400 cc saline implants previously and have opted for the silicon gel adhesive implants this time around. I chose to go 400ccs again. I am nervous about the scarring. I have seen so many things that can go wrong with the incision site post op so I'm just visualizing a smooth recovery with lovely healing and a beautiful result. I started taking Arnica Montana and bromelain Monday to help with post op recovery and I will start stool softeners next week to prepare for the effects of anesthesia and pain meds. I have my yearly mammogram on Saturday the 11th and then I'll be all ready to rock. Will check in soon!

Mammogram and breast US today!

Mammo and breast us went great and got the green light to go ahead with surgery! I will have to get a new baseline next year as the scarring and new implants will change everything. The staff at my breast imaging center were very helpful and answered all my questions about what to expect with the new implants in regards to my breast health. 12 more days til surgery!

Two more days!

I have been so anxious! Ate out on Father's Day which I rarely do as I'm a weirdo about my food intake. Made me sick to my stomach and on top of that I've been having horrible sinus headaches. Took an essential oil digestion blend and realized it had ginger so called my PS and they said it should be fine but still weirded out. Between that and the thought of not weight training 5 days a week for a month and a half has me like....???? trying to just remain ever so grateful, visualize magnificent healing and beautiful results. Cleaning my house like a little tornado. Meals are prepped for a week.... Diving into the abyss of my teenagers bedroom now and then off to the barn to ride my horse since I won't be able to do that for a while too. Oh, and I'm constipated already... Even while taking the stool softeners. Going to buy a laxative for after surgery, I am NOT looking forward to the pain med poop problems.

Tomorrow..... A little nervous. Have everything ready to go. Going to take a nice bath with a rose sandalwood bath bomb later. I don't have to be at my appointment until 11:15 so I will have time to hang with my kiddos and cuddle before I leave. Going to meditate and do a reiki self healing. Doing what I can to stay really positive and choose what thoughts I want to have!!

Surgery complete update on condition

Surgery went well. Having severe pain, especially in my right breast. Called doctor and he was so kind. Told me to take 2 norco every 4-6 hours for first couple days. Moved my arm up to pull the bra down after putting some more gauze in and the pain is still just burning and painful even with the meds. Going to try not to move around a bunch the rest of the night and keep the arms down!!! Dr said because my pockets were so deep he had to do more work to close them and that will cause more pain. Otherwise, thrilled by what I can see so far!!! Huge improvement!

Post op photos day of surgery

Day 3

Looking swollen and bumpy but I know with time they will even out!

One week progress!!

Still have a lot of pain in my right breast. Going to do some myofascial release on my right shoulder to see if that will help release tension. Trying not to get tripped up on the asymmetry right now. Just focusing on healing and being patient. I trust my surgeon and trust my body and its ability to heal! Getting stronger every day!

Week 3

Righty still ridin high. Started more aggressive massage. Patience pays and I trust that the end result will be beautiful! I know each breast is its own surgery. I am happy with the results so far and know of righty doesn't drop Dr. M will fix it!

I have had a weird pucker underneath my right breast. It's the one that wasn't dropping... I've been doing aggressive massage on the R and I felt a tiny pop and the pucker was gone!! I think it was a stitch that wasn't letting go! I am SO happy! Dr. M was right! Everything is going exactly as he has predicted! So stoked!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabourakh is just simply wonderful. He was honest with me from the start about what to expect. I had a lot going on and he did a beautiful job with my lift and my revision. I had to call him once after hours and he was so kind and told me not to hesitate to call if I needed anything else. His staff are all knowledgeable, professional and caring. The attention to detail and continuity of care was so comforting! I am planning another procedure for next year! I am so pleased with my results! Thank you Dr. Mabourakh and staff!!