32yrs mom, breastfed 2 kids, lift w/ implants

I had breastfed my children for a combined total...

I had breastfed my children for a combined total of 3yrs. I was always a DD/DDD from my late teenage years. After breastfeeding I lost the fullness in my breasts & they were really saggy. I just hated what I saw in the mirror. I decided to go with a (much needed) breastlift with implants to put the fullness back, & to go slightly larger. I actually had 2 procedures. It was VERY hard for me to decided on what size implant. First we did 300cc's with the lift. Then I decided I really wanted a little larger. So we went to 450cc's. The Dr worked with me & was GREAT on price for the 2nd procedure. I am extremely happy & so glad I did it!

Before and after

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

After knowing several other people who had gone to Dr. Zimmerman. I went to meet him and was so happy with my exchange. He was understanding, he made me comfortable, didn't push his own opinions, and was funny! I didn't want to go to anyone else. It was also very hard for me to make a decision. He was so good with me and all my wishy-washyness. He listened to all my craziness and listened to everything I said. I went in for several appointments and he was always good about it. He was wonderful about me changing my mind and wanted to go larger. I am very happy I chose Dr. Zimmerman!