32a - 98 lbs - 5'4 - 21 years old -- 371cc Mod + Natrelle Silicone Implants

I feel like I've been waiting forever for this. I...

I feel like I've been waiting forever for this. I made my real self account over 2 years ago! I finally set up a consultation with a doctor I found on here. I liked his resulted and he made me so comfortable I scheduled my surgery that day. My date is Aug 4th. Anyone else scheduled around then? I'm SO excited! In a month and a half I will finally have boobs!
I'm 100 pounds, 5,4 and in between a 32a and 32b. The implants I'm going with right now are 371cc silicone natrelle. I'm hoping to achieve a full c or small d. Nothing too big and nothing too small.
What every girl wants right? LOL :)

Day after surgery - 371 cc Silicone

So now it is 24 hrs after my surgery. SO happy the wait is over (I was so nervous) & SO happy with my results so far! The only real pain I had was back pain when I first got home. A heating pad resolved that instantly. I got prescribed Norco & Soma. I expected to hurt MUCH more than this. Only hassle I'm having is my arms don't want to reach very high... Thank goodness for bendy straws.
Here are some pics.... Anyone else in recovery? I need a buddy going through the same thing! :P

Sorry for being a little MIA on updates but I'm finally past the 3 week mark! It felt like it went by SO fast but so slow at the same time. I stopped taking my pain meds around day 3. I was done being sore/having a tight feeling in my chest around week 2. Overall I am so happy with everything. Though one of my breasts seems to be a little higher than the other but it's only 2 days past the 3rd week & I heard it could take up to 4 months for them to even out :/ They are already starting to soften so fast. Feeling them bounce when I ride my bike or run up the stairs is one of the coolest feelings. I LOVE my boobs & they're getting better every day! :)

2 Months Post OP - 371cc Mod+ Silicone - 32D/32DD

I am now just over 2 months post op from getting 371cc Mod+ Silicone implants. Everything is great. I went from 32a/32b to a 32d/32dd. They're a great size undressed but look a little small in clothes. I can always wear a push up bra for that fake/over the top look though. Overall I think the size complement my body so well & I'm so happy I went through and did this for myself!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabourakh made feel comfortable right away. I was extremely nervous but he answered EVERY question I had. His office staff was also extremely friendly. I think I made the right choice of where to have my surgery. POST OP UPDATE: I'm only 1 day post OP but I'm SO happy with Dr. M and his staff. Made me so comfortable (I get SO nervous in new situations) The morning of my surgery everyone was SO nice and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. M... I mean look at my pictures! That should be enough convincing :)