23 Year Old Looking to Become More Proportionate - Folsom, CA

Unfortunately, I don't plan on posting...

Unfortunately, I don't plan on posting before/after pictures due to the nature of my career and the need to remain professional, but I would definitely say it was working it forking out the $8k. I was prior a 34AA and opted for 350cc Naturelle shaped silicone implants. I cannot believe the results after waking up... they already look incredibly natural. High up as usual post-surgery. The pain would be around a 6-8/10, but it's not quite "pain..." More so soreness and it feels like something heavy is on my chest, making breathing a little trickier than normal, but I'm getting the hang of it!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Excellent bedside manner and went over the procedure thorough before and on the day of the pre-op appointment. He was very, very jovial on the day of surgery in attempts to reassure me. I really have to hand it to his staff, though. Joyce, Lydia, and unfortunately two other women I cannot remember the names of made my experience rewarding before/after the surgery. They were very helpful with questions, reassurance (I almost passed out while getting the IV placed since I'm the biggest wuss ever with needles, despite my tattoo/piercings), and Joyce was very attentive to my needs before and after the surgery. It's of course too early to tell the true results, but I have a strong feeling they're going to exceed my expectations based on how awesome they look immediately after surgery! Will definitely go back to him for any other procedures. The wait time was longer than expected, but I'm very certain they had other surgeries that overlapped and those, I would hope, would take as much time as needed to make sure those patients are satisfied, so I'm not worried about that. Just happily dozed off to watching Planet Earth. :)