Best Decision of my Life So Far!!! 21 Almost 22! - Folsom, CA

I have wanted boobs since I was 16 years old, well...

I have wanted boobs since I was 16 years old, well still at 20, they were still so small. After 2 years of really thinking about it, I had my consultation with Dr. Mabourakh in July 2016. I went to the Stockton office because it is more convenient and I felt immediately comfortable from the start. The staff is extremely sweet and nice so don't be afraid to ask them questions! I have called poor Maggie so much because I would keep having questions and she is always so nice to me and so friendly to talk too! When I was called into the room and waiting for Dr. M. I was so nervous, but when he came into the room and introduced himself I immediately calmed down. He is very professional, and always encouraged questions from me. I ended picking out the oval silicone breast implants and scheduled my surgery the same day as my consultation which put my surgery in August. I am writing this review 2 weeks out post surgery. Before the surgery I was really scared and started crying, and now I am completely embarrassed because there was no reason for my tears! The staff in the Folsom office were equally amazing because they all said I was going to be okay and that I was in very good hands :) Which I was! Only the day I had surgery I was in a little pain but it wasn't horrible. Probably the hardest part for me is no working out obviously while recovering and sleeping on my back for 2 weeks! A week after surgery Dr. M. took the tape off my breasts and I could finally see what they looked like for the first time along with how my stitches look! I am in love with them! Dr. Mabourakh did such an amazing job that I would refer him to anyone who asks hands down. A lot of people are like "you look so natural" "if I didn't know you I never would have known their fake" This is exactly what I wanted. Now I am taking my vitamin E to help with scarring and will be applying mederma to the scars so I hopefully won't have any! I am also excited to see how my breast will look in another couple months when they reach their final shape! I will post again when that happens.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon