31 Yo, 445cc Mod+ Silicone Implants - Folsom, CA

I am one week post-op from my breast augmentation...

I am one week post-op from my breast augmentation with Dr. Mabourakh and I have nothing but the best things to say about him! Everything from the consultation to surgery to the after-care follow up has been so smooth and easy.

Some backstory: I breastfed two children. My pregnancy/nursing boobs were *amazing* but when that chapter in my life ended, so did my cleavage. I was left with NOTHING. My super sweet & supportive husband encouraged me to talk to someone and see about implants (probably because he was tired of seeing me whine about my flat chest!). I had a rhinoplasty surgery awhile ago and that surgeon highly recommended I consult with Dr. Mabourakh for my breast augmentation.

At our initial meeting, Dr. Mabourakh spent a lot of time with me while I tried on sizers and helped me determine which implant would be the best choice. I never felt rushed. I came in with tons of "wish" photos and I can honestly say he gave me exactly what I was hoping for!

One really nice thing is that your surgery takes place right there in his office. The anesthesiologist called me the night before surgery to go over some things and ask info had any questions. Everyone has been so sweet and caring through the whole process. Surgery was over in a blink and the recovery has been a breeze. I have had very very minimal discomfort and I am very pleased with the way they're shaping up!

I am so thrilled with my results so far. I may only be a week into healing, but my incisions are teeny tiny and already looking great. I know my new breasts have some dropping and fluffing to do but I can already tell they're perfect. I'm so happy I decided to get this done & feel sexy again. :)
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing surgeon- a true artist. I could not be happier with my decision to have my surgery with Dr. Mabourakh!!