28 Years Old, Mom of 3. 5'4 127lbs 390cc High Profile Anatomicals - Folsom, CA

I have always wanted larger breasts. After 3...

I have always wanted larger breasts. After 3 breastfeed babies, and years of research, I finally decided to go for it. And I couldn't be happier! I received 390cc HP Mentor MemoryShape implants. During all of my research I didn't find a lot of reviews on Cohesive Gel Shaped implants. So I thought I should do a review.

Before pics

Super embarrassing sad boobies :(

Post op day 1

Tight and swollen. It hurt a lot more then I expected! Still 100% worth it. By day 3 the pain wasn't bad.

2 weeks post op

4 weeks post op

4 weeks

Got my first real bra! I didn't get sized yet since at this point they were still very firm. This is a 34D and fits great.

6 weeks today

So I'm finally current with my review. My boobies are 6 weeks old today! I ja my post op check up yesterday and everything is looking good. I am able to run with a tight sports bra. My doc said to limit excercises that put repetitive strain on the pec muscles for a couple more months. So probably no push ups for a while longer. I Hate them anyway ;) lol. I can do planks but it still feels really weird. But over all I am back to normal and feel great! I've never felt as sexy as I do now. They are still firm but getting softer every day!

8 weeks Post op

2 months post op

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy that I Chose Dr. Clark as my surgeon. I was very nervous and intimidated at starting the process. But once I met Dr. Clark I felt completely comfortable. She is warm, down to earth and has a very calm reassuring nature. She never made me feel rushed, and always took the time to explain things in a way I could understand. And most importantly she did an AMAZING job, I am so thrilled with my results! The office staff is wonderful as well.!