27yrs Old, 4 Kids, 5'9", 120lbs, 355cc Mod Plus Submuscular - Folsom, CA

I'm writing this review in hopes of helping others...

I'm writing this review in hopes of helping others who are going to do breast augmentation. First off, I already did it, my breasts look gorgeous, but way smaller than I envisioned. SIZERS ARE NOT ACCURATE!! I wish I had known this when I chose my size. I wish I had gone at least 100cc bigger! I chose 355cc because it looked perfect in the sizers. When I woke up, I almost cried because they were smaller than even my breastfeeding boobs. I know you can't go by cup size when you pick an implant, so I tried on many. I tried on 400cc and those looked MASSIVE in sizers, but now that I have the 355cc inside I realize I should have done 455cc to get the look I wanted. All this to say, my doctor was awesome, but I don't feel like it's communicated well enough even on this website that you need to pick an implant bigger than what looks good in sizers! I'm bummed because I spent so much money and went through 3 days of recovery time to not have even close to the look I wanted. 3 days may not seem like much but when you have kids and a full time job, 3 days is a huge sacrifice of time! So ladies, PICK BIGGER IMPLANTS!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was incredible. I have zero bruising, very minimal swelling. Gorgeous results!