27yrs Old, 4 Kids, 5'9", 120lbs, 355cc Mod Plus Submuscular - Folsom, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm writing this review in hopes of helping others...

I'm writing this review in hopes of helping others who are going to do breast augmentation. First off, I already did it, my breasts look gorgeous, but way smaller than I envisioned. SIZERS ARE NOT ACCURATE!! I wish I had known this when I chose my size. I wish I had gone at least 100cc bigger! I chose 355cc because it looked perfect in the sizers. When I woke up, I almost cried because they were smaller than even my breastfeeding boobs. I know you can't go by cup size when you pick an implant, so I tried on many. I tried on 400cc and those looked MASSIVE in sizers, but now that I have the 355cc inside I realize I should have done 455cc to get the look I wanted. All this to say, my doctor was awesome, but I don't feel like it's communicated well enough even on this website that you need to pick an implant bigger than what looks good in sizers! I'm bummed because I spent so much money and went through 3 days of recovery time to not have even close to the look I wanted. 3 days may not seem like much but when you have kids and a full time job, 3 days is a huge sacrifice of time! So ladies, PICK BIGGER IMPLANTS!

My doctor was incredible. I have zero bruising, very minimal swelling. Gorgeous results!