Early 20's , 130 Pounds - Folsom, CA

Overly priced, for what was actually done. Doctor...

Overly priced, for what was actually done. Doctor didnt touch my upperback area or upper abdomen. To enhance buttocks just back fat and a bit of flank area fat was used. Lower stomach area has a lump, its all unproportionate. There is no hourglass shape. Loved the staff, but not happy with the procedure.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Doesnt listen much and when issues where brought up there was an excuse. Everything he said would go away didnt, like the huge lump in my lower abdomen. My body looks almost the same as it did before just a bit more unproportionate with a bit more fullness to my buttocks? If i had something positive to say he would advise to write a review if it was negative he wouldnt even bring up anything in regards to a review. Staff was perfect but doctor needs more practice with brazilian buttlifts. :/ (then again he didnt pay much attention to what it was that i wanted at first, that raised a flag and i should have walked away.) Will be getting all of this fixed elsewhere since i was told by another practitioner that it doesnt look like I got anything done. Back to saving money to have this other doctor fix me. :/