Rhinoplasty

I couldn't recommend a doctor any more than Dr...

I couldn't recommend a doctor any more than Dr Chatham. He is very personable and takes the time to consider every aspect of the operation including emotional considerations and aesthetics with the rest of your body so not just the nose. I had an issue with my pre testing and he made a call for me to a great cardiologist and got me an appointment within two days when the doctor was 2 months out in his schedule. He takes time prior to the surgery to make sure his expectations match yours. I got sick from the anesthesia after the surgery and he happened to be in the room. He asked what I needed and didn't send a nurse to get it he went out and searched for me a food to calm my stomach. He called after the surgery at home to check and make sure things were going well.

My nose had several issues that prevented me from breathing properly. I also had a couple of minor cosmetic issues I had addressed since we were doing the surgery. "Something" looks different but people can't tell just what. I think that is a great plastic surgeon-when it's not obvious what you've had done.

Again I would give Dr Chatham 2 thumbs up, an A++, etc etc.

The surgery was more uncomfortable than painful. Breathing through your mouth a few days was the worst part for me. I wish I had this done many years earlier. It's nice to be able to breath freely now.
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon