58 YrOld, Married W/1 Grown Daughter & 2 Grandchildren to Have Tummy Tuck, Lipo, BreastReduction/lift with Implants. Flowood, MS

I am 5'3, 128lbs and have always had big breasts...

I am 5'3, 128lbs and have always had big breasts even @ 15 but know they are 36DD & have deep intentions in my shoulders. I have myofascia syndrome in my shoulders, upper back & neck. The Dr believes the reduction will help. I plan on being a "C" cup. I decided to go w/silicone implants due to my age to give me a better shape. I am healthy cardiovascular wise & a non-diabetic but have degenerative disc dz, IC(bladder), female &'fibromyalgia. I recently had a bad flare up w/my back & only way I got any relief was bed rest, icing w/round of steroids. Consequently I gained 10 lbs which most went to my stomach & breasts! Even when I was younger, my stomach was big unless I kept my wt down to 105. Then I would look emancipated everywhere else! I'm really scared & dreading the surgery since I live w/chronic pain but most of the reviews say it's worth the pain & long recovery. I appreciate your support & advice! Thanks

1wk post-op following TT & breast reduction/lift

I am one wk post-op & got my drains out yesterday which made me feel better! I don't know about a lot of you that have had a MM but the 1st five days were horrible! I was thinking " what have I done"! In the last 24hrs, I've been able to stretch the pain meds some. & having the drains out makes it easier to maneuver.
I'm concerned that my breasts are still too big but my dr assured me that I will be a "C" cup & that I still have a lot of swelling in them as well as my abdomen. Due to my age, I opted for silicone implants to give the girls more shape! I left it up to my PS exactly what size & he went w/150cc's. The pics I am posting are scary looking to me! Looks like a worm stuck in my navel! Lol. It's just dressing left in there for now. From the side, looks like I need a little more fat sucked out but hopefully looks like that because of swelling. On a positive note, I did get into a casual summer dress that I haven't been able to wear for about 5 yrs!! That was encouraging!

Mommy makeover post-op 3-4 wks

Had my 2nd post-op visit w/Dr. Brantley yesterday & he said everything is looking good! Still have swelling & few areas that have not smoothed out yet but overall I'm real pleased @ this point. I also had an incisional (abdominal) hernia that he repaired. Yesterday was my 1st time to drive & drove myself to my appt. Did alright driving but should have come straight in & rested but instead did a few things around the house. Consequently I was hurting, more swollen & exhausted last night. Today I've just taken it easy. I am managing the discomfort & pain w/ice packs on incisions couple times a day & occasionally take a muscle relaxer. The 1st wk I thought what did I do but now I'm so happy I had the tummy tuck/lipo along w/breast reduction. I did go ahead & have silicone implants done to give me lift. I'm suppose to be a "C" when it's all said & done. Dr. Brantley put in 150cc implants which seem to be just right. I still look slightly bigger than I want but it's due to the swelling. I have been able to wear some tops that I couldn't before which is like having new clothes! Below are pics of me @3 was post-op.

Forgot to say that I have lost 12lbs & now weigh 115 lbs! Definitely glad I had the surgery!
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Dr Brantley has been easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner! I'm very pleased with the surgery! I feel that he genuinely cares about his patients & takes great pride in doing the best job possible. I only gave 4 stars with phone responsiveness due to staff turn around time calling me back, not him. I would definitely refer my friends to him & if I can swing it financially, plan on having him do a facelift on me next year!