11 Days Post-Op Breast Aug, Full Tummy Tuck- NO Regrets! ;-)

I had breast aug, full tummy tuck and lipo on...

I had breast aug, full tummy tuck and lipo on flanks and so far I am very pleased with the results. I have been wanting this for a few years now. I've had two c-sections and I've lost around 40 lbs. Although happy with weight loss, I was not happy with the way I looked. So after much research, I decided to go through with this surgery, and I am so glad that I did.

The first four or five days were pretty tough...thank goodness for my husband. He helped me with everything and anything that I needed. The pain wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be, but it was really tough getting up and down without help. Even though I'm still swollen somewhat, my stomach is flat! I don't even remember when the last time had a stomach like this. I have no regrets whatsoever.

Anyone considering doing this, go for it! Just remember follow your Doctor's orders! Take it easy and you will heal much faster! I will upload pics soon!

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

He is board-certified, very thorough, and his staff is top-notch!