Can't Wait for the Back Pain to Go !

Hello Ladies, This is the beginning of my...

Hello Ladies,

This is the beginning of my journey to become a better me. I have lived with big breast all my life. After having a child they became large and saggy. I have horrible posture and the back pain is no longer tolerable. I'm ready to get this over and done with so I can live happily . I received the approval from my doctor for a breast reduction. I'm a size 38 DD (Triple D in some bras) I'm 5'2 and weigh 178. I was referred by my doctor to Dr.Runnels. After reviewing his pictures and reviews online I believe he will perfect my breast. I not only want a reduction but I want a lift as well.My consultation is Oct 3rd and I can't wait to see what he has to say. I pray everything goes as planned and my insurance will pay at 100%. Will update once I see him. TTYL.

Not the doctor for me

Not Sure If I will be going with Dr.Runnels. During my consult he was nice and so was his staff but I felt rushed and I felt like he did not want to touch me. He did not make me feel welcomed. I'm sure he may be a wonderful doctor just not the one for me. I'm currently waiting for my consult with the doctor who was my first choice. Will make a new review and update when that happens.
Jackson Plastic Surgeon