26 Years Old 2 Kids Allergan Inspira SRF 385cc

I started with a full B , full at the bottom...

I started with a full B , full at the bottom totally no fullness up top !!! At first I was going to go with mod profile and 300cc but decided that wouldn't put me at the desired full D cup I wanted . I used dr Adrian smith and he chose high profile 385cc ! 7 days post op and they already look amazing !!!

6 week update !!

Not going to lie , I went through weeks I hated my implants ! One was bigger , one was higher , they weren't the D cup I wanted after swelling went down ! So , after having some patience and waiting the full 6 weeks I am happy to say they have totally evened out , their measuring a full D cup , and I love them !!!! I'm so OCD it was hard to wait 6 weeks to assess the final results . I emailed my doctors assistant a few times before 6 weeks with concerns . I am really glad I paid the extra money and went with the gel implants , I'm absolutely amazed at how incredibly real my breast feel ! Also , I wanted to add , I've seen so many women say you'll never be able to sleep on your stomach again ? I don't have a problem with the implants feeling uncomfortable when I sleep on my stomach .
In closing : I love my implants ! I am so glad I chose Dr. Adrian Smith as he works with many other doctors I had to choose from ! After seeing his work first hand and LOVING the way his breast augmentations looked (not in the collarbone fake) I trusted I'd be happy with my results !
Jackson Plastic Surgeon