Lower Blephoplasty

I decided to give myself one of the best birthday...

I decided to give myself one of the best birthday gifts I could ever imagine. So for my 54th birthday on Aug 1st this year (2016) I had a lower Blephoplasty. My surgeon was Dr. J. Drew Sanderson he practices at The Plastic & Asethetic Spa in Flower Mound, Texas. I trusted Dr. Sanderson & had been to his office for a couple of other procedures & I have to say every time I entered that office from Ashley At the front desk to Jana his nurse & I can't forget my friend Cindy to Yoley who checked me out at the end of every visit not to mention Dr. Sanderson who makes you feel so comfortable & is always wiling to take the necessary time even though you know he's crazy busy to answer any & all questions with a bedside manner that makes you feel more like family than a patient!! I'm so incredibly happy with the results of my lower blephoplasty, words can't express how much better I look & feel! It's not drastic change but I look a lot less tried & so refreshed! For the most part what I get from family & friends are words like wow you look so rested? because I'm a private person who doesn't tell all! But it's very important for me to share my experience with any man or woman out there who may be reluctant to having this procedure done don't be trust me & go visit Dr. Sanderson you will not be disappointed, for just a couple of weeks you will want to spend most of your time inside but after a month you'll look rested & ready to feel more like yourself when you were younger & you wil not feel that you have to hide behind eyeglasses or sunglasses for the fear of someone thinking you are much older than you may really be or feel! In conclusion I trust & believe in Dr. Sanderson & staff is amazing! Don't ever think you're not worth looking & feeling better! Everyone should feel important enough to look your best!
Thank you for your time in reading my review! Always know you're worth the best you can be! ??
Flower Mound Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sanderson is an experienced plastic surgeon who will be honest with you & will always treat you with respect & professionalism. You will never be disappointed with him or his staff! Thank you for taking the time to read my sincere thoughts about my amazing Dr. & his wonderful staff!