Hyperhydrosis - Flower Mound, TX

I have had to deal with sweaty hands my whole life...

I have had to deal with sweaty hands my whole life. Its always awkward shaking hands with clammy palms. I was actually at Dr. Critelli's office because he was doing my wife's lips....they look amazing by the way...the subject of my hands happened to come up. Dr. Critelli said he could use Botox injections to treat my sweaty hands. After thinking about it a couple weeks, I decided to try it. I had tried different treatments in the past. Including submerging my hands in water while electric current ran through them. The pain was so bad I could never finish the full treatment course. The day of my appointment Dr. Critelli numbed my hands with cream prior to the injections. The whole thing was a breeze compared to what I had done in the past. I started noticing effects about a week later. I am happy to say that it has now been 6 weeks and my palms are still dry. So glad Dr. Critelli recommended this treatment and I finally have a solution to my problem.
Flower Mound Physician

Dr. Critelli is great at what he does. He is meticulous, and takes pride in his work. The office is convenient and super nice inside. Everyone was friendly and accommodating.