35 3 Children Drainless Extended Tummy Tuck No Lipo - Flower Mound, TX

My children range in age from 6-16 and I never...

My children range in age from 6-16 and I never thought I'd be able to get this procedure with my work schedule.
I had the procedure on Friday, took a week off of work and made it back the following Monday on the 10th day after of the procedure.
It's nearly a month later and I feel great. I still get swollen around my incision (which is completely closed) and I'm religiously wearing my binder but I can already see that the results are incredible.

3 months post

Here's my before and after pics. I am happy with the results and they get better everyday but I did decide to go back and touch up with some lipo to the flanks and abdomen. I'll post more photos as that heals
Flower Mound Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sanderson and his entire staff (especially Jana) were great to work with. I never waited for appointments, they were always available for questions and very courteous. Pricing was fair and upfront but most important my results are already incredible.