48 Yr Old W/ 3 Grown Kids. Florissant, MO

My procedure was very similar to the others....

My procedure was very similar to the others. Procedure went well. Left side first--good, right side hurt because there was only one machine, so they were done separately. Skin felt like bee stings on day 4/5 because it's reviving from numbness. I did 1 session of body vibration -still a little numb today.

Day 10

My stomach still feels a little numb. No changes.

21 day update tomrw

I have less fat hanging--an inch. However, my waist hadn't lost any inches yet. Lately, I've been having some bloating and gas pains in my stomach. I'd like to see some results. I read some people are seeing results around the 4th week. Is there anyone that experience the same results as me in week 3? I'll post pictures when I see changes.

Week 3

Look at my first picture and tell me what you think.

No Changes

It was 6 weeks ago since I had my cool sculpting procedure done. I haven't seen any changes so there isn't a need to post pictures. :(
Thomsae Surgical

The staff was very nice and attentive before and during the procedure. I haven't had my follow up appt yet.