I Do Not Know What It Cost Totally Covered by my VA Insurance - Tampa, FL

After 18 years of not having an implant I met Dr...

After 18 years of not having an implant I met Dr Amby at the Tampa VA Center. Due to waiting so long after my mastectomy, it was a big and nervy decision as it would take 3 surgeries. Dr. Amby was the most clamming and reassuring person I have ever met. We had several meetings and set up what was needed to reconstruct my breast. Dr. Amby did a trans flap taking skin and muscle from my back bringing it around to my chest and putting in a skin enhancer for the first of three surgeries needed as it had been so long and my skin was radiated and thin. I have never had a more caring and sensitive doctor with such sensitive manors where my care was concerned. After my third and last surgery, I have never been so pleased with my looks. This was 2/6/2013 and I still look just the same. I would recommend Dr. Amby to anyone that wants to improve their appearance in any way, you would never be happier.
Melinda K. Maddox Haines City, Florida