I Need a Tummy Tuck Pro at a Reasonable Price! - Florida, FL

I lost my flat tummy to a twin pregnancy when I...

I lost my flat tummy to a twin pregnancy when I was 20 years old and I've finally made the decision to get it back! I've started doing my research for about a month now and I've found a few docs that interest me. My question is, who is considered the "mother/father" of tummy tuck procedures? I want this to be the majority of what they perform in the operating room. I see ALOT of breast augmentation and booty lifts, but who are the tummy tuck artists? The other factor I am considering is price, my budget is set for no more than $6,500. I live in North Florida, but I am willing to travel. Thank you in advance to anyone that can provide info or recommendations! : )

My current status

160 lbs
41 years old
1 twin pregnancy 21 years ago

still trying to decide which surgeon for TT now, BBL later

I know I know, I'm supposed to do BBL before TT but I really want my TT now! I've suffered with this saggy tummy for 20 years and I want it off now! I've consulted with two docs so far (Dr. Reath in Knoxville, TN and Dr. Cochran in Columbus, GA and wasn't all that impressed with either. Reath's work is amazing but there was just something about him that I didn't like. Weird, usually I don't care, I just want what I want but we definitely didn't click at all. I consulted with Dr. Cochran primarily for his scar placement but have since changed my mind about how important that is to me. I have family in the Miami area so it makes sense logistically for me to have my surgery in Miami so I can have good post op care. I have a consult scheduled next week with Dr. Jon Fisher and Dr. Orlando Llorente. Does anyone have any opinions about which doc might give better TT results???

I think I'm going to go with Dr. Llorente for a TT

So far the surgery coordinator @ newlife has been super responsive and very helpful. I wish I could see more pictures of his TT work, but from what I've seen he does tight tummys with a nice hourglass contour. There are only a few photos on instagram and I'd like to see more recent ones. If anyone has had a TT by Dr. Llorente, would you please consider sharing your results? Thank you!
Dr. Orlando Llorente

I can't review Dr. Llorente because he didn't get to do my surgery, but I am unable to change my realself profile. I can give the staff at New Life Cosmetic Surgery center ZERO STARS for the way they handled the scheduling, and subsequent cancellation of my surgery the day before my surgery. I flew in from out of town and had all arrangements made for someone to drive and take care of me. I would not recommend having anything done at this clinic, especially if you travel from out of town. On top of it all, I had to fight with them to get my money refunded. A horrible, horrible experience.