Just Avoid Him... - Hollywood, FL

Just awful. You get the heebee geebies just...

Just awful. You get the heebee geebies just sitting in the office where the receptionist/money shakedown artist hassles you for your payment before you even sit down in the office. The office itself looks like some kind of creepy, futuristic asylum with bland colors, no TV, and it's so small it's as if everyone is on eggshells just sitting there in this awkward, uncomfortable environment.

Then, the doctor, I'm sorry PA, Physician Assistant, not a real doctor, sees you. Apparently, Dr. Weiss is too busy counting his money to actually see patients. So he only does the "surgeries" AKA mole removals. Every time I would go there, I would have precancerous moles, at least according to the office. They never produced a thread of evidence proving it. So, Dr. Weiss would do the mole removals, and to tell you the truth my pet rock has more personality than the Doctor.

The place is just a big ripoff factory and I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to go there. For the same price you could see a real doctor instead of a PA, and believe me, Dr. Weiss is no prize once you finally meet him.
Hollywood Dermatologist