Lipo with Dr. Miami Beware Elite Recovery House Is Terrible - Florida, FL

Hello Everyone, I had lipo done on my upper back...

Hello Everyone,

I had lipo done on my upper back and breast bulge lipo'd on 9/28 along with a fat transfer to the labia majora with Dr. Miami. This review is mostly for the recovery house he highly recommends Elite Nursing Concierge run by Mary.

My sx was scheduled on 9/28. I arrived to the recovery house a few hours before my surgery to get settled in. I was greeted byTameka who was great and very accommodating. Mary then arrived she went over the house rules and that's when everything went down hill.

Before I booked I requested my own room. I asked her twice prior to booking and both times she said yes. Now we're sitting at the table going over the rules and what not and that's when I'm advised I wouldn't have my own personal space. I should've left then and their. I paid 800 for 5 nights (a 200 deposit was sent prior to booking). I'm informed due to dr. Miami getting his own show that I would no longer have my own room.

I stayed two days total. Surgery was on Wednesday I was up and gone by Friday. I asked to be medically cleared and I was out of their. The reason for my sudden departure was due to the fact I was extremely uncomfortable. If your looking for relaxing, upscale peace and quite to recover don't stay here. All the food served is processed and heated from a box. They'll serve you half a sandwich and they do offer fresh fruit but that's as good as it gets. I'm a Cabral doll and I've been to DR for my first round. The food was 100 times better their homes much nicer to be honest with you.

This recovery place was not what I expected. Mary also charged me a one night fee for leaving early. How dare you when you inconvenienced me. For 200 a night I guess you can't except much. Aftercare was good however Mary has an attitude and needs to get a bigger, Better home. Please be aware and think twice!
Miami Plastic Surgeon