Corrective Surgery from Previous Totally Unacceptable Liposculpting. - Florida, FL

I went to Dr. Basile recommended by Dr. Roberto...

I went to Dr. Basile recommended by Dr. Roberto Garcia. Roberto Garcia had sent me to another surgeon that he highly recommended. Unfortunately the outcome of the liposculpting was incredibly unacceptable by the first physician. Out of 4 areas that had work done, 3 were uneven or had 4"x3" shark bites.
Dr. Basile did an amazing reconstruction. It was difficult because to begin with, we did not have too much fat to account for for the reconstruction ( I am already a small framed individual).
The experience was totally different.
Luckily the areas that were left incredibly uneven by the other physician gave us enough fat to even up all the dints and shark bites and a horribly uneven abdomen that the other physician left.
Dr. Basile's facility is amazing. The operating room was pleasant. I was put on a heated, cozy bed whereas the other place put me on a metal bed.
Dr.Basile marked every area that was to be corrected. The other physician did not mark me. Instead, the nurses as I was already being sedated stood me up and very cold, walked me to the small operating room in a 4 small office facility where one of the 4 15'x15' rooms is the operating room. The nurses just covered me with Iodine and I never saw the physician mark what had to be done.
When Dr. Basile finished, he sutured the incisions that were made for the procedure. I didn't have any drainage at all. The other physician, left all the incisions only covered with gauze and tape and of course a girdle but did not sutured so the drainage was difficult to maintain for the couple of days before the incisions healed.
Dr. Basile's package includes socks, includes 6 lymphatic massages to even up the surfaces and internally help the healing process. The other physician did not have any of these services.
Dr. Basile's staff is very friendly, very kind and very professional.
Dr. Basile also is very gentle and kind and has awesome bed side manners.
In talking to Judy who does the lymphatic massages, I asked her why is Dr. Basile so proficient and proficient in all of the plastic surgery procedures. The answer makes much sense. When you are a reconstructive surgeon, you are dealing with pretty difficult, serious situations. That is why it is reconstructive surgery.
One almost wants to always search for this category of a Plastic Surgeon. It makes a huge difference on the level of proficiency when you are constantly dealing with the mess that these other physicians are causing.
Because of all these reasons, Dr. Basile is very highly recommended by me. You will have a tremendous positive experience and outcome.
Thanks.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Basile is one of the best doctors I have ever met. I highly recommend him.