Zoom Whitening- Pearly White Teeth Baby!! - Florida, FL

I had the most wonderful experience ever. The...

I had the most wonderful experience ever.
The procedure was about an hour and foutry five minutes.An hour to prep and 45 minutes for the zoom. Three sessions which was about 15 minutes long. I travelled to Florida to have it done and was in communication with Annie before everything. She was so sweet and patient. When I arrived, was greeted by the staff. Then I signed paper work and made payment . No long waiting time at all. Lorainne the dental assistant walk me through everything , along with Dr Martinez.
Lorainne prep me and she did some replicas of my teeth, so that I can take home with my take home whitening kit. Lorainne really kept me entertain , such a sweet and awesome lady!!!!
Anyway let's began..... I was so nervous and terrified at first after reading so many horrible reviews but hey that didn't stop me, cause I wanted Pearly white teeth!!
Ok.. mouth was prep , she inserted all sorts of material in my mouth to protect my lips and gums along with vitamin E oil. Once that was done she applied the whitening gel to my teeth each time before the laser began. The first session, I felt nothing , second session, about three minutes before it ended , I felt a zinger. It wasn't bad at all, it was bearable. The third session , I was afraid other zingers would occur... but hey guess what nothing at all!!! Before I knew it ....I was done!!! I was in an area by myself ...so I was super comfortable ...Lorainne checked on me often and if she stepped away and an ending sounds buzz off, someone will informed her.

About two weeks before my procedure , I brushed with pronamel toothpaste for sensitive teeth and the mouth rinse I used was Act Restoring. Honestly I do believe they helped alot, especially in restoring sensitive areas.
In addition , I took two pain killers ( baralgin 500mg) to minimize any pain.

About an hour or two I felt a zinger, it was sharp and quick and then throughout the day I had about three others and that was it. I was at the mall shopping right after my procedure . So it's bearable.
The staff at country isles Dental in florida were the best and I couldn't have chosen anyone better. DR Martinez and her staff are so incredible,they would make you feel so comfortable .

zoom whitening update

I forgot to mention, after the zoom treatment , I had a few sore spots on the gums and a Lil burn on the bottom and top very small. There wasn't any excruciating pain either when i brushed but just a Lil soreness. My teeth also still feels sensitive, kinda like a cool feeling, I guess because they became so dehydrated during the process.

DR Erika Martinez

The dental assistant ( Lorraine) and Dr Martinez explained the zoom and made me felt so relax!