37 Yrs Old, 2 Children, BBL Procedure - Florida, FL

After spending so much time on this website, I...

After spending so much time on this website, I finally decide to request a quote for a BBL. I did my hw and research for months. I was trying to look for someone local doctor, but I could not find anybody on the DMV area with BBL experience with the results I am dreaming of.

First, I was thinking on Dr Fisher. I contacted his office and I spoke with Yesenia at Vanity. She quoted me $5500. She asked me for $1000 deposit which I sent through a service they told me, but then she told me they did not received the money and it was a chaos. Short story, I got my money back after spending time with my personal banking which warned me about scams. Yesenia was blaming her manager from the mistake but I never received an apology from the manager.
That episode made me start believing all the terrible reviews about Vanity, so I started researching again and I found Dr. Wendel Perry.

I requested a quote with Dr Perry through RS but I never got a call back, so I decided to call them directly. A nice receptionist, answer the phone very professional and I told her I was interested in a quote for BBL. She told me a appointment was necessary and I scheduled a phone call with Dr. Perry's personal assistant. Same day she sent me through a portal where I have to fill out with personal info prior to my phone appointment. In addition, she sent me another email that I had to reply with kind of the same info for Dr Perry and attached pics of my front, back and sides.