32years Old No Kids, D-day Getting Closer - Florida

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 32years old no kid. I have a bbl surgery...

I am a 32years old no kid. I have a bbl surgery for early december first week precisely, I am excited about getting the body I have always wanted am not nervous but just have a little problem with getting my labs sent in to the facility by the primary doctors I had seen for my preop test. to cut long story short i had seen two docs for my preop test one in sept and the other early nov, none of these docs has been able to send my results to the facility or get me a clearance for sugery, reasons best known to them, I was told my results from lab was not found,how that is possible i dont know,there's been alot of back and forth and am getting sick to my stomach over them wasting my time.I have had no reason to have a primary doc before now so i just did a walk in to the nearest facility in my area, i have a very busy schedule and cant afford another doc to waste my time, am really running out of time and dont wanna reschedule my bbl dates cos I already took time off for it, if any one knows a primary doc that can get me cleared and get my labs in please inbox me, I leave in Houston tx.