Unsure but I Am Loving Sr. Fisher's Work, Currently Pregnant and Can't Wait to Have This Done - Florida, FL

Hello I've been looking at Dr. Fisher's work and I...

Hello I've been looking at Dr. Fisher's work and I am loving it, I called to get a quote and its 5300. I am currently pregnant and was told that I have to wait 6 months after birth. I am due January 7th 2017, I really don't know if I should book a date but I feel it's to soon. Does anyone know if the price will drop around December? I am also afraid that it might go up, what should I do?

Wish pics

Having issues with vanity

I can't believe that I am barely starting and right when I am about to put my deposit down this happens. I left a message and was called a week after, then I sent an email to Lianetxis and still haven't had a reply. This morning I get a text from Anna saying that she is from Dr. Fishers office and how was I doing, I reply to her and no response like WTF I am very frustrated and can't imagine if I have any complications after surgery how they would respond. I rather go to someone who will be there from beginning to end.

Scheduled a date with Dr. Fisher

Well I have put my deposit with Dr.Fisher after all that bad customer service I was able to talk someone and she said she was so sorry and answered all my questions. I just hope everything goes smooth from now on. My appt is scheduled for June 27th 2017, I can wait so excited. So I was planning to just take my sister with me she will be taking care of me, do y'all really need a nurse to take care of you? Just asking because I don't think I will be getting one. I will be getting a couple of massages but that's it.