54 Yr Old 2 Months Post BBL - St Petersburg, FL

These are my before and after photos. 8 weeks post...

These are my before and after photos. 8 weeks post BBL. When they handed me the photos, I thought they were all "before" photos. I feel better in clothes, but thought I'd have a more significant result. The Dr. said I need to wait 8 months for revision and I will see him next month to discuss. Has anyone else had this experience and do you think I will see continued improvement?

54 Yrs Old BBL

10 wks post BBL and not entirely happy with results. Clinique of Plastic Surgery in St. Petersburg, Dr. Drehsen did my surgery. Everyone in that office was wonderful, Dr. Drehsen made me feel very comfortable and my recovery was relatively easy. My shape is better but I still have saddle bags, evern though they are smaller. I'll try to figure out how to post some photos! I'm told revision can't be done until after 8 mos of recovery and can be done in the office, under local anesthesia. Anyone else have this experience?
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Drehsen was very nice, made me feel comfortable when he was examining me and answering my questions. I'm two and a half months out from my procedure and may still have swelling but I thought my results would be a little more noticeable. I went back at 8 wks for "after" photos and when they handed them to me, I had to look close to see any difference. Surgeon wants me to come back in at the end of June and we will discuss revision. I'm not very happy about the thought of revision and dealing with recovery time again. I'd schedule it for November. Anyone else have this experience?