24 Years

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm very picky when it comes to being most to...

I'm very picky when it comes to being most to perfect! I've been looking for a great doctor down south in the Florida Georgia area for years to get the "gummy bear" implants. I was looking at the one in Miami Florida called spectrum aesthetics. I'm from New York trying to find someone soon so I can fly down at the end of August beginning of September. I'm ready for change to my body but need help! If anyone knows of one message me so I can do some more research. Just so many places down south just nothing seems to interest me. HELP PLEASE! :)

Few weeks until breast augmentation

So I decided to stay local I found a plastic surgeon in Long Island City NY. He made me feel very comfortable cause I'm so self conscious about my breast. He really knew what he was talking about. Explained everything in great detail and answered all my questions I had. So that day I decided to move on to the next step. Setting the date!!! I waited too long to get my breast done. Next Monday I'll be going back to fill out paper work and pay the rest off. I'm too excited!!!