33yo F W/excessive Sweating - Florham Park, NJ

I had been receiving Botox injections in my axilla...

I had been receiving Botox injections in my axilla every 3-6 months since approximately 2008 for excessive sweating. My physician mentioned, MiraDry, that would alleviate the need for Botox every few months. The procedure was painless and quick (maybe 1-1.5 hours). I was quite comfortable due to the local anesthestic and did not experience any pain. The staff was phenomenal and constantly inquired if i was experiencing any sensation of heat during the procedure. Dr. Starker and Darrell, who both performed the procedure, were phenomenal and made the whole experience very pleasant. I understand there may be a chance that a repeat procedure may be necessary, but with the experience I had, I would easily undergo another treatment session.
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Starker and Darrell, who both performed the procedure, were phenomenal and made the whole experience very pleasant. They consistently checked to make sure i was not experiencing any discomfort. The Peer Group is a superb practice that always makes me feel welcome and comfortable during my visits. From the receptionist to the physicians and everyone you meet in between, hands down the best customer service i have received. Dr. Starker is amazing and Darrell is excellent.