Breast Lift with Implants

I am 5'5", 156 lbs, and loving life...

I am 5'5", 156 lbs, and loving life. Had a BL and BA with 375 in left breast and 350 in right.I was heavy as a kid until age 16 and lost 60lbs within 2 years. Last year I lost another 15 lbs, and my breasts suffered from it. They have always been uneven, but after the weight loss at 16 the girls had given up. Last summer was the worst in a bathing suit. I would literally cut out one side of a padded bra and sew it in the left side of my bathing suit to match my right side which had no padding. I was ready for a change.So, the journey began.... After a humbling consultation and one recommendation from a friend. I found my PS. I was immediately at ease and ready to sign up! I can't believe that I am sitting here writing this review and it has come and gone and now I am healing!!!!It took me a year to get serious about wanting this. (Finally frustrated with my bathing suit). Then a few more months to get up the courage to actually call and get a consultation. That left me sad because I did NOT connect with the first Dr. And once you actually hear all that is wrong with your breasts you see them differently... I never loved them or hated them but now they were uneven, more than ever before, and I was told I had tuberous breast. I just thought it was because I had been overweight for so long and the recent deflation after weight loss. What a good feeling to know that something was actually wrong with them! So I kept looking and praying. A few more months passed and a friend told me about her experience with her PS. She had implants years ago by him and just recently had a double mastectomy and she chose the same PS to do her reconstruction after the DM. Wow! That speaks volumes. Plus, she is a good friend who I dearly trust. I met with him, his nurse and his staff several times and felt connected not only to him but his entire staff. It was a night and day difference. I was nervous having only 2 consultations, like I should keep looking "just because". But, I didn't want to. I just liked him. This was a huge decision for me and my husband. I had a lot of guilt, he didn't :) But a good friend reminded me how God cares for even the private things in our lives. What a beautiful way to describe His love. I am so thankful for this journey. By the way, I never blog or posts much on any site. But this is like therapy. I have truly enjoyed following along with so many of you. Thank you for being transparent. I have learned so much!

Before surgery

It's really hard to see how uneven they are in the pics.

Before

Can't seem to get my pictures to post. Here are a few more before pics.
Bra size, 38C-36C really didn't fill either out. Just used it to make them appear even.

Deciding on size

I had NO idea what size I wanted to be. I stressed over this a ton. I am very active and extremely modest. I didn't want them to feel heavy or get in the way. And I really didn't want the people, men, in my life to have a clue. I tried some implants on the day of my consultation and went back with my husband, again, for help. I was so thankful the Dr just happened to be in the office and popped in. He suggested 350 cc's. I was one the fence with 325's and the 350's. He said it wasn't a huge difference and usually suggests to his patients to go with the larger if it's just this small of a jump. He also said I could easily hide them or being them or not. My choice. I took his advice! He saw me and measured me. I have a long chest and am very broad. I chose 350's silicone implants under the muscle but ultimately during surgery he felt my left needed a 375 to match my right (he even did a small reduction on my right). We had discussed this beforehand and I was happy with it! Here are some pics with the different sizes. I'm so thankful I took his advice. I love the size!! I'll post after pics soon.
Florence Plastic Surgeon

Immediately felt at ease. From the first phone call to schedule the consultation, the actual surgery and through recovery, I can not say enough about this practice and Dr. Griffin. I would easily recommend him to family or friends and rest assured they were in good hands. I know many surgeons and Dr. Griffin is certainly at the top of my list. The atmosphere is beautiful but it's really the people that take care of you that shine. From his amazing nurse Kate, office manager Nina and the surgery team, you will not meet an unfriendly person.