Young Ex-Smoker Getting Braces - Florence, AL

OMG THE PAIN. So I guess I'm one of the...

OMG THE PAIN. So I guess I'm one of the unfortunately ones who are sensitive to the treatment because I only made it to the second treatment, out of three total. My dentist insisted I quit or I'd have tried to keep going to get the best results. This is the most disappointing part- I paid full price for the whitening procedure but I didn't get as much whitening out of it as I could have and I also had crazy severe pain. It's been about three and a half hours since the procedure and it hurts much less now, but it was unbearable at first. All in all, I still think it's worth it because now I can whiten at home with the take home trays (that came with the procedure) and other whitening products and will have much better results with them now that I've had Zoom. I also plan to try again in a couple of years after I get my braces off and see if I can't get them even whiter. I had the white spots I've heard so much about but I'm told they'll blend in better in a few days. Hope so!
Hygenist