From a H cup to a B cup Flemington, NJ

This review is my own honest opinions of Dr B: Dr....

This review is my own honest opinions of Dr B:
Dr. B is an amazing surgeon. Not only does he have an amazing bedside manner, he is skillful to boot. His hands to me are magic. He's a perfectionist and his work is art. Since the breast reduction I've asked for Botox and lip injections, which he did. And again, AMAZING! Not only will you be treated with the highest respect and care pre surgery, you will be treated the same post surgery. His aftercare is also top knotch. He takes his time to answer any and all pre and post questions you may have. The day of outpatient surgery he even called to check on me and sent me home from the hospital with his cell number in case I should have any questions or concerns. You can not get better than that! Anywhere! I will be having more procedures with Dr. B. I have lost 170 lbs and have 40 more to go. Once I get there I will have a thigh lift procedure to finish out my journey. But I will always continue my Botox and lip injections. I have more confidence and self esteem now than I have had in years. So if your considering any procedures, I highly recommend Dr B! Thanks for reading!
Doylestown Plastic Surgeon

The best of the best!! Top knotch pre and post care!