Rolls of Extra Skin from Huge Weight Loss Became a Flat Tummy - Fleming Island, FL

I lost 145 pounds and found myself with rolls of...

I lost 145 pounds and found myself with rolls of extra skin that gathered around my upper and lower abdomen. Even though I felt great physically, I hated having to wear long shirts and loose dresses to hide the rolls that gathered below the waist. I asked a friend, a surgical nurse at a local surgery center, who she would recommend because she sees the handiwork of doctors firsthand. She felt sure I would like Dr. Basile and Coastal Cosmetics. I could not be happier with the results. I can wear clothes that fit closely without embarrassment, and I can show my flat belly in a two piece bathing suit! I am thrilled to have a small waist again. Not only were the results great, Dr. Basile and the staff at Coastal Cosmetics were friendly, caring, and efficiently professional.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Basile was a pleasure. He was very professional and made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I could tell that he gives his best because he cares. He was as excited about the results as I was which was heartwarming. When people see the results of my surgery, they want to know where I went because my tummy looks so good.