Brow Lift and Eye Lid Surgery - Fleming Island, FL

After having an eye exam at Clay Eye, the doctor...

After having an eye exam at Clay Eye, the doctor suggested I see Doctor Basile about doing this procedure in order to regain some of my peripheral vision. After meeting Dr. Basile and having a very educational discussion, I felt that this was correct procedure to have. Dr. Basile made me feel very comfortable, explaining exactly what was needed, and the way he preferred to do the surgery. Everything went exactly as he described, He did the brow lift with micro surgery (my term) and a week after I went back and saw him, when he removed the staples and sutures. I only wish I could find more doctors like him, as he has a genuine caring for his patients, and their treatment. Today was my last visit, and I am going to miss him, it has been a real pleasure. On top of that, since I am of the older generation, and have little hair on my head, he was pleased that things turned out as well as they did, and assured me there would be no scarinig. The brow lift and eye lid surgery provided a significant improvement in my peripheral vision, not to mention looking years younger since I have fewer wrinkles in my forehead. I would recommend Doctor Patrick Basile to anyone, besides being a very good doctor, he is a great person.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor, or person as far as that goes. He has a genuine interest in his patients, and provides the best service possible in his practice. He is never too busy to sit down and spend time with you explaining what he is going to do, how he plans to do it, and why. You couldn't ask for a better person.