Artefill/Bellafill to Enhance my Facelift - Fleming Island, FL

I had a facelift/necklift on August 13th, 2015...

I had a facelift/necklift on August 13th, 2015 (two months ago), which I am very happy with. However, this only addressed issues with my lower face and neck. To complete the look I am have Artefill injections in my tear troughs, temples and cheeks on Oct 19th. I will also have a more temporary filler used to volumize my upper eyelids.

I had Artefill injected by Dr. Pearson 4 years ago, in my nasalabial folds, and I was very happy with it (still am), but I really don't know what to expect with this revolumization. I would like to look like I did when I was about 2 weeks post facelift and still swollen, but I know that is not realistic (darn it). I also know that the injections are done in more than one session, which is a bit of a hassle for me since Dr. Pearson is out of town, however he has been doing Artefill for many years, so I trust him and think it's worth the drive.

These are photos were taken over the last few days. I am actually the unhappiest with my upper eyelids. I wanted them addressed surgically but Dr. Pearson declined. I think I still don't understand why. I hope they at least look somewhat better after the fillers. I will post a few more pics of my upper face problem areas next weekend before the procedure.

Pre-Filler Photos

Ugh these photos just make me feel discouraged... Trying to be optimistic that the fillers will help in a quantity that I can afford.

And a total photo fail..

Trying again..

Just got it done.. Already pleased !

I just had 3 syringes of artefil injected and I'm loving the look! I did not have the Juvederm to the eyelids as Dr Pearson has agreed to do a skin only upper blepharospasty on me in office. He is also going to fix my ripped earlobe (a long time problem) for free when he does my eyes. I'm super excited and feeling happy. Time to drive home :)

Before / Afters as requested

It's amazingly difficult to find two photos that match up well.. But here is my best attempt ..

The one is before my facelift..

Artefill Update Week 2

Not much to say.... Any swelling from the injections is gone now and I don't know how much of the Artefill collagen has been resorbed, but I am still happy with my results so far.

These were my Artefill 1 month pics

I'm late in posting but these were taken November 13th exactly 1 month after artefill. Can't decide if I see an 'Artefill Dip' or or not. Maybe a little. We shall see what the next month brings. I get my upper eyelids done dec 11th so I'm also letting my botox completely go...

Happy

Not much to say. Just a couple pics to document the Journey. I am 6 weeks + post injections..

5 Months post Bellafil/7 Months post FL

This is a 5+ month update for my Bellafil. I did have some injected in my chin in February to improve the scar from a botched mole removal. There was a tiny bit left after doing my chin so the extra was injected in to my upper cheeks. I have had a total of 4 syringes injected post FL and I had one syringe around my nasal labial folds 4 four years ago. I consider my self 'done' for now. I don't know why so many people don't like this product. I love it and feel like my PS is very skilled in using it.
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is very skilled with Artefill and I totally trust him with this permanent filler. He is a wonderful doctor and I would not want anyone else to work on my face. He has given me a totally natural but more youthful look. Please see my facelift review for more...