21 Year Old 375 Cc - London, GB

Mr Marcellino is an amazing man who has the time...

Mr Marcellino is an amazing man who has the time and passion for his patients! He initially offered me an uplift but listened to my concerns about scarring at such a young age. He managed to give me brand new full round and uplifted breast with 375cc over the muscle and i' am in love !
Had my 6 week check with him yesterday and all was good, I cannot thank him enough for his work!
On the day of my surgery he made sure he came up to check on me before i could leave the hospital, he really cares about his patients.
He has given me confidence in my body that i never knew existed and deserves a lot more credit and recognition for his work! amazing !

3 weeks post op

Currently iam 5 months post op , but this was my boobies at three weeks. Skin felt tight but was still very pleased ! My nipples have always been large but I was happy that they didn't increase or stretch out in size ! Lol 375cc over the muscle

Lying down - 3 months post op

These are my babies when I'm lying down. Soooooo happy that I've healed well.

4 months post op

I didn't ask my surgeon for a specific look , I just told him I wanted bigger boobs which I did achieve. Healing has been great but a journey and a half ! But I believe this is basically near enough the final result.

May have to twist your heads a little ! 5 months post op

These are how my boobies are currently. It is important for some of u to note that I was reccommended and uplift and chose not to go through with it , so my nipples and implants would sit lower than some or most people's ! My boobies are not an indication of how people who have implants over the muscle would turn out. None the less iam so happy with my results , love my cleavage and how natural they feel and don't regret a thing !!

Before my augmentation

As you can see from the photo I was not flat chested , I was a full c mostly/ sometimes small d depending on the shop. My breast shape was more sagged , and slanted and when I layed down literally all my breast would just disappear lol. With 375cc iam currently a 34E/F. I can fit into both but an E cup is more for the good cleavage and the F cup is more for full coverage and support. Xox
London Plastic Surgeon